Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

i would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder - g.k. chesterton

The frog die cut (Elizabeth Craft Designs; hoppy the frog) didn't even make it on my radar, however, my bestest friend/enabler convinced me that life would never be the same without it.  And I have to admit it is mighty adorable.  And to seal the deal I also bought the fitting accessory pack (props 1) which comes with glasses, a top hat, a mustache, bow tie and lips and the foxy fox.  Oh yeah.  You know I had to get that fox.


The tag itself is cut from wood paper.  I die cut the frog and the frog shadow out from grunge paper and painted it with silver izinks and then, when dry, alcohol inks.  And yes, if you look closely, the frog has its own layered background, or shadow, which makes building this little sweet-thing so easy-peasy.  Genius.  Elizabeth Crafts you are a genius.


The cattails and dragonflies are from Impression Obsession (you know how much I adore IO, oh I do).  I coloured both the cattails and dragonflies with markers and covered with them glossy accents.

I'm always so thankful but it seems, in the midst of holiday cheer, a thank you tag without a holiday theme is a bit out-of-sorts.  Almost like the musical interlude in the middle of a movie, if you know what I mean.

And now to continue wrapping up 2014.  Stay tuned blogospere friends!  There is mucho to post with 16 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment