Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

geek is the new sexy: father's day part one

Yes, the title is correct.  Somehow, and I have said this a lot lately, time has slipped away.  Perhaps it was the heat of the summer, the start of a new position at work and/or the volume of projects I have initiated and agreed to over the past few months that have shifted my priorities requiring some adjustment.  Regardless, I aim to catch up and get back on track over the next little while.

Although Father's Day part one and part two were intended, and given, as Father's Day cards, they certainly can be used for any event requiring a more masculine card.


I absolutely love my new geek is the new sexy stamp and washi tape given to me by one of my very special and wonderful craft enablers. And it definitely works in the context of a card for my geeky, sexy, supportive, lovely and amazing husband.  

I cut out some leftover book spines from a cardstock I had prepared to used for mr. chemistry's and ms. giraffe's retirement memory books (both in the preparation phases of posting) and popped them up for added dimension.  The computer keys were a great adorable find at Michaels.  I kept a few extras for an Alex computer layout I plan to put together (on the long to-do list).


Keep an eye out for Father's Day part two in a few days.  If you have a hunter in the family you will not want to miss this one.

I have a registered Etsy Shoppe: everythingshetouches and I plan to begin posting shoppables in October.  If you see a card or project that you think will make a good entry please let me know.  And if you're a vendor and you would like to share tips or have advice I would be very grateful.  Send me a quick message with your email address and I will respond by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment